BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Angie R.
This balm is very smooth and buttery but not too greasy. Its perfect. Leaves your lips super soft and it has a light scent. Smells good 💚
If you love vanilla anything you will love this lip balm !
It's smooth and it smells good. The best thing about it is that it's natural!
Kendall B.
The shape of the contain is more practical to use than the original egg shape.  I can fit this one in my pocket and it is now bulky.
Josette H.
Oooooh this stuff. My lips feel like silk right now, and it tastes awesome. None of that icky waxy taste if you happen to lick your lips.
Zephy L.
I really like this for my lips. And I like this packaging better for certain clutch bags. This makes my lips feels soft and moisturized.
Liz D.
Pataskala, OH
I like this much better than the sphere. It has precision and easy to uncap but not to easy that it falls off. Makes my lips really soft
Lynn B.
I feel like it last longer than other products. And makes my lips feel smoother. Some of the scents are more appealing than other brands.
Cara C.
This Chapstick smells soooooooo good and yummy, the tube it comes in is very cute and easy to pop in a purse. I used up the whole thing!
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Im in Love with this balm leaves mi lips so soft, I find mself reaching for it all the time... 😉😃
I can wait to try the other flavors👍👍👍👍
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
Love how well this works. I buy the eos proxucts because of the flavor and quality. The only drawback is that it can be a bit expensive.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?