BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Katie B.
Kutztown
Leaves my lips feeling very soft for hours on end. Very nice smell and it's very compact making it easy to quickly use and grab on the go.
Korrine B.
Osceola Mills
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I really like a lot of stuff vanilla so this is probably the best eos I’ve used. I’ve only used it once. But I’ll stick to other chapsticks
Cara F.
It moisturized my lips, but didn't do anything absolutely mind blowing. For something you you pick up in the check out aisle, it's not bad.
Makayla I.
Colonial Heights
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I loved the way it smelled. And the application felt very smooth and easy. And over all it felt very hydrating and moisturizing on the lips
Emily C.
Rome, GA
Don't leave home without​ it!! It makes my lips so soft. Some times I even catch myself just touching them. Creepy, I know, but it's true.
Sammi S.
Edmond
It's wonderfully smooth! I kept it in my purse and used it every time my lips felt dry, and it always left my lips feeling supple and soft
Sarah V.
Stephenville, TX
Makes your lips super soft and tasty too. Nice amount, lasts forever. Decent packaging and decently priced as well. Goes on buttery smooth
Riley B.
Eagle Point
I think this chapstick is way better than their round ones but maybe that’s just because it seems to be easier to apply. Love this product!
Ella
I like that these chopsticks go on smooth! They aren't sticky at all, but last for hours. They are hydrating and a great primer for makeup!
Vicky R.
Statesville, NC
Only had the chapstick for a week and it broke, could not twist it uo. Also left area surrounding my lips slightly itchy after application
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?