BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Judith B.
Granbury, TX
Amazingly and surprisingly super moisturizing. I really liked that there was no sticky residue left after applying. Lasted about 1.5 hours.
Katie B.
Kutztown
Leaves my lips feeling very soft for hours on end. Very nice smell and it's very compact making it easy to quickly use and grab on the go.
Alexandra O.
I like how nice it feels when it goes on your lips and its really easy to apply. I thought the price was good for a good amount of product.
Bridget C.
Oxford, MS
Love that it's not shipped like an egg and that it's in a regular tube. Smells great and works very good. Makes my lips feel smooth all day
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
I had the one that tasted like pink starburst, and it was very sweet. It moisturized my lips very well and McAfee them feel nice and smooth
Fawn R.
Love eos new stick format now i can use every part of my chapstick. Does a great job at moisturizing my lip. Love this stuff in the winter
Sarah B.
Bourbonnais
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I enjoy this product! It feels nice on the lips and has a good flavor. I only gave it four stars because I find I need to reapply it often.
Nicole C.
Arden, NC
I love Eos in general but I especially love the vanilla, I love vanilla everything , it makes my lips smooth and soft. Best chapstick ever.
Aryn M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Much better than the egg shaped ones, but this one is better. I always keep one in my purse. They smell great and really hydrate lips well.
Vicky R.
Statesville, NC
Only had the chapstick for a week and it broke, could not twist it uo. Also left area surrounding my lips slightly itchy after application
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?