BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Vicky R.
Statesville, NC
Only had the chapstick for a week and it broke, could not twist it uo. Also left area surrounding my lips slightly itchy after application
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
This packaging is better for a makeup bag since it's slim. The scent of this one is nice too, not too much and really moisturizes the lips!
Michelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has to be my least favorite chapstick. the thickness of the actual chapstick makes it hard to apply and it didn't lock in any moisture.
Sarah B.
Bourbonnais
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I enjoy this product! It feels nice on the lips and has a good flavor. I only gave it four stars because I find I need to reapply it often.
Sariah K.
Sugar land , TX
So nice! Love that it's in a tube now. Before I didn't really love the packaging. Good value. Very affordable. Would definitely repurchase.
Alexandra O.
I like how nice it feels when it goes on your lips and its really easy to apply. I thought the price was good for a good amount of product.
Renae M.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the change in the packaging. I really like the smell of it! It lasted a really long time. It made my lips feel so soft and hydrated!
Makayla I.
Colonial Heights
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I loved the way it smelled. And the application felt very smooth and easy. And over all it felt very hydrating and moisturizing on the lips
Fawn R.
Love eos new stick format now i can use every part of my chapstick. Does a great job at moisturizing my lip. Love this stuff in the winter
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this chap stick! It goes on so smooth and feels like butter on my lips. I have really dry lips and this keeps them moist at all time
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?