BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Cara F.
It moisturized my lips, but didn't do anything absolutely mind blowing. For something you you pick up in the check out aisle, it's not bad.
Makeda B.
Freeland, WA
LOVE THIS! One of my absolutely favorite chopsticks. Defiantly a must have in my purse item. It keeps your lips moisturized all day.
Sarah V.
Stephenville, TX
Makes your lips super soft and tasty too. Nice amount, lasts forever. Decent packaging and decently priced as well. Goes on buttery smooth
Amanda G.
Boise, ID
Goes on very smooth and smells so yummy! I love that this lip balm is in a stick formula so you don't have to get product on your fingers.
Bridget C.
Oxford, MS
Love that it's not shipped like an egg and that it's in a regular tube. Smells great and works very good. Makes my lips feel smooth all day
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
I had the one that tasted like pink starburst, and it was very sweet. It moisturized my lips very well and McAfee them feel nice and smooth
Vanyda K.
Puyallup, WA
This product makes my lips feel amazing the packing was cute and easy to take out of I really like this product and I wanna purchase again.
Aryn M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Much better than the egg shaped ones, but this one is better. I always keep one in my purse. They smell great and really hydrate lips well.
Ali M.
Iowa City, IA
I love this brand overall but this is one of my favorites. It smells good and I dont have to constantly keep reapplying throughout the day
Malorie O.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this keeps my lips fresh all day love using this product on a daily. Easy to apply to your lips last all day in wear. Very inexpensive
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?