BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Renae M.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the change in the packaging. I really like the smell of it! It lasted a really long time. It made my lips feel so soft and hydrated!
Judith B.
Granbury, TX
Amazingly and surprisingly super moisturizing. I really liked that there was no sticky residue left after applying. Lasted about 1.5 hours.
Karen C.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite lip balm. Works like a charm to soothe and smooth my lips and is in a convenient stick form. I prefer the stick over the ball.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
This packaging is better for a makeup bag since it's slim. The scent of this one is nice too, not too much and really moisturizes the lips!
Hailey L.
This works so well. It is hydrating and lasts the whole day. The product also lasts a while so you don't have to constantly buy some more.
blair p.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love love love the way this smells and the way it glides on! Affordable and you're able to get multiple packs of one! seriously recommend!
Maria M.
I tried this and it didn't make my lips feel very moisturized it just felt like it sat on my lips also the smell wasn't that great either.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love the eos smooth stick lip balm. It makes my lips so soft. It also smells so good and doesn't make my lips feel weird or taste weird.
Nicole H.
San Diego, CA
I love this chap stick! It smells amazing! Lasts a long time and I wear it almost every day. It was purchased at Target. It's a good value.
Brittany M.
Madisonville
Love love love this I do like the sphere but to me this one is a lot easier to manage & you still get smooth lips! My husband even liked it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?