Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Same great product in a slimmer and more convenient packaging. Good quality for the price. Exactly what I was hoping for!! Would purchase again
rachel m.
Westlake Village, CA
I love these so much more than regular EOS. They glide on really smoothly and the vanilla one smells so good! The packaging is cute and simple.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I got the mint flavor. Smells and tastes very nice but it's not very moisturizing. It eventually dries your lips. It just gives a little gloss.
Heather K.
Quasqueton, IA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I can't go outside without this❤ I use this for touch ups and to keep my lips smooth and soft. Living out in the country, they get dry easily.
Mary W.
I loved this chapstick, it was wet and glossy. It met all the expectations of putting moisture back into my lips, very easy application.
Brianne B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this lip balm! Smells great and leaves my lips feeling very soft. Definitely one of my favorites. Use daily as part of my beauty routine.
Denise G.
Gave my very soft and moisturised Lips.
I usually have very dry lips but it helped nearly immediately after use. Also the scent is very nice
Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I love this lip balm. It actually works, with it being winter my lips get chapped easily and I like to keep one of these on me at all times.
Maddie A.
Love this product, it's my go to chapstick. I don't use much lipstick because my lips dry out quickly, but this fixed my problem in a jiffy!
Madeline R.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The mint flavor is my favorite because it has a nice cooling sensation on the lips. Great to wear under lipstick to keep moisture locked in.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?