BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite eos lip balm! First of all, not hard to loose, softenes your lips and doesn't have a bad taste plus it's organic!
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Love this product. But it melts very fast. I keep it on my purse so i always have it. But i feel itmelts alot faster then other chapstick.
Keyla S.
Carrollton
I absolutely love them! I always buy them anywhere I go! Have a collection of them! My daughters love them the feel great they smell GREAT!
Elizabeth H.
Elk City
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is by far my favorite smell you guys make. The price is about right for the quality of the product. Defiantly my go to for chapstick.
Ali M.
Iowa City, IA
I love this brand overall but this is one of my favorites. It smells good and I dont have to constantly keep reapplying throughout the day
Barbara P.
Gainesville, FL
I love the stick sooo much more than the eos ball lip balm! The shape is better. It makes my lips super soft and stays on for a long time.
Lexy L.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite chapstick! It moisturizes my lips and doesn’t taste “chemically”! The vanilla flavor smells great- kinda like cupcakes.
Maria N.
I love EOS chapsticks, but the circular ones are a bit impractical for me. So I prefer this stick one. It's moisturizing and easy to carry.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Definitely prefer this style more than the balls! This and the mint one are perfect Chapstick and make a great base prior to lipstick too.
Moni B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I liked how smooth is comes on and the flavors! However after the chap stick dried up I felt like my lips were dryer and kind of peeling...
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?