BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Michelle C.
Cotati, CA
Love Eos . I love how they now have the tube now. It's is a little less bulky m even though I love these I love the egg shake very well known
Cierra S.
Love this chap stick! Loving the new look that they have gave it. Smells so good. It's definitely worth buying if you are a chapstick lover.
Rachel C.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love the smell of this one and how smooth it is. I would definitely recommend to other people if you like the flavored type of chapsticks.
Emily L.
I prefer this over the sphere because it's easier to use and I also love this flavor specifically. It leaves my lips very hydrated and smooth
Na X.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite lip balms!! Helps reguvinate and moisturize my lips. Love how long it lasts and the feel of how it moist it makes my lips.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite eos lip balm! First of all, not hard to loose, softenes your lips and doesn't have a bad taste plus it's organic!
Jeena J.
Austin, TX
This is by far my favorite lip gloss for daily use. I love this version better than the egg. It is not super greasy which is perfect for me.
Alex J.
Fort Collins, CO
This product makes my lips feel so soft! I love it and use it daily. I have no complaints about this chap stick because i absolutely love it!
Elizabeth H.
Elk City
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is by far my favorite smell you guys make. The price is about right for the quality of the product. Defiantly my go to for chapstick.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Definitely prefer this style more than the balls! This and the mint one are perfect Chapstick and make a great base prior to lipstick too.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?