BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mary W.
I loved this chapstick, it was wet and glossy. It met all the expectations of putting moisture back into my lips, very easy application.
Alex J.
Fort Collins, CO
This product makes my lips feel so soft! I love it and use it daily. I have no complaints about this chap stick because i absolutely love it!
Audrey W.
Vidor, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I bought this chapstick because it is organic, and I do not regret it. Easily my new favorite. taste amazing and makes my lips feel so soft!
Kerrie K.
Jenison, MI
Very smooth. Conditioned my lips and stayed on for hours! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone needing relief from dry lips!
Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I love this lip balm. It actually works, with it being winter my lips get chapped easily and I like to keep one of these on me at all times.
Cas K.
It smelled nice but it wasn't very moisturizing. It was pleasant to use for the most part, but it's not exactly what I look for in chapstick.
Madeline R.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The mint flavor is my favorite because it has a nice cooling sensation on the lips. Great to wear under lipstick to keep moisture locked in.
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
I love burts bees lip balm, but I did not like this flavor. It was too sticky for me and too thick. I prefer the pomegranate flavor instead.
Michelle C.
Cotati, CA
Love Eos . I love how they now have the tube now. It's is a little less bulky m even though I love these I love the egg shake very well known
Zareth F.
West Covina, CA
A really nice and compact product, my lips felt really good and it didn't feel sticky when you apply it on, I really like it.

queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?