Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
This lip stuff is AMAZING for my kids and I. It really does do an excellent job at keeping our lips hydrated this winter so far! I def recommend!
Candice V.
Apple Valley, CA
I love love love this i take it everywhere with me i would recommend this to everyone leaves your lips smooth and hydrated also it smells amazing
Ken B.
San Francisco, CA
I did not like this. I felt like it made my lips feel even more dry and had a weird smell to it. I tried it for a few weeks and it did not work.
Sarah O.
Loxley, AL
Love this product it works so well and smells very nice!! You won't regret getting it I've been using this for a very long time and will continue
Candice W.
I really like eos lip balms. I was really happy when I found these because they fit so much better in my pocket/purse. The vanilla smells great!
Rayna V.
Eos is a wonderful brand! It always helps my chapped lips and it's even better that it's all organic! Thus chapstick always leaves my lips soft!
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
It was very smooth, I loved it!! I would use this everyday for my routine in the morning. I bought it at Walgreens. Yes it was very easy to open.
Paige L.
I have the mint version and it really makes your lips feel moisturized and softer! It's so refreshing too. Love it! Would recommend it to anyone!
Allie B.
Counce, TN
This product feels absolutely amazing on your lips and applies so smooth! In just a shirt amount of time you can tell how soft it makes your lips
Ashley P.
Alexandria, VA
Felt silky and smooth and smelled wonderful and while the round ball applicators are fun this one was more convenient and can fit in your pocket.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?