Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
It was very smooth, I loved it!! I would use this everyday for my routine in the morning. I bought it at Walgreens. Yes it was very easy to open.
Megan K.
Everyone I've used EOS, my lips always come out extremely soft. My lips don't really get chapped but it's mainly because I use EOS all the time.
Nyesha E.
I only used for about two months. I lost it, but I remember it feeling really moisturizing. It didn't have a very yummy smell but it did the job.
Emily P.
This lip balm smells amazing! It isn't sticky or tacky and it doesn't leave a gross film on my lips.
Megan E.
I really love eos! But sometimes when I can't carry my bag with me the eos ball is really inconvientent. I'm glad they make it in stick form now
Jordan G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I LOVE the way this stuff smells and feels on my lips! I also love the packaging! I have tried almost all of the flavors as well! Love them all!
Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Well, eos organic lip balm, it kept my lips moisturize but it kept them with a white layer all the time so i would look like my lips were cracked
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
This is my all time favorite go to Eos I have one at my desk purse and car. I like that they are sticks and not the balls they are easier to hold
Ken B.
San Francisco, CA
I did not like this. I felt like it made my lips feel even more dry and had a weird smell to it. I tried it for a few weeks and it did not work.
Kalei G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's definitely one of my favorite chapsticks I've tried! It smells and taste good, plus it actually works. I will continue to buy this product!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?