Moira M.
I like this version better than the ball beacsue I can slip it in my pocket while the others I can not. The scent is nice but not too overpowering.
Kaylianne W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Overall I'm not a fan of eos chapstick. When they dry down, they leave my lips drier than before. However, the tubes are much better than the eggs!
Danielle D.
Bayside, TX
Smells amazing! And last for a very long time! I love how it makes my lips feel! It's totally worth the few dollars extra than regular chap stick!
Zayra M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love the new shape, easier to put in my small purse. I got mine at ulta a few months back. I would highly recommend this chopstick to anyone.
Allison M.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
I am in love with these lip balms. I carry 3 to 4 on me each day just incase I loose one. The best lip balm out there and they are pretty cheap too
Emma L.
I found this chapstick very coconut oil feeling and not very moisturizing although it does smell very nice and doesn't feel very heavy on my lips.
Sam M.
Belleville, MI
I use this everyday! My roommate got this for me and its super nice. It's moisturizing and light. Its easy to apply and lasts pretty well.
Caitlin S.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this stuff!! So moisturizing and luxurious feeling and it's affordable! They have sales all the time at Ulta! Definitely would recommend!
Emily P.
I had low expectations for this product due to not loving the EOS ball, but was pleasantly surprised. It is hydrating and comfortable on my lips.
Stacia T.
Smells amazing and keeps my lips soft all day. I prefer the blue mint one but vanilla is good too. I also prefer this tube rather than the ball.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?