BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sarah O.
Loxley, AL
Love this product it works so well and smells very nice!! You won't regret getting it I've been using this for a very long time and will continue
Kalei G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's definitely one of my favorite chapsticks I've tried! It smells and taste good, plus it actually works. I will continue to buy this product!
Jànel O.
Prescott
Love this stuff! Stops my lips from bleeding when they are cracked in the Winter. Like the accent and works within a day or two to heal my lips.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
This product feels absolutely amazing on your lips and applies so smooth! In just a shirt amount of time you can tell how soft it makes your lips
Cierra B.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this product because I️t is more compact and easy to carry around everyday! I️t leaves your lips feeling fresh and glossy after every use
Emily P.
This lip balm smells amazing! It isn't sticky or tacky and it doesn't leave a gross film on my lips.
Candice W.
I really like eos lip balms. I was really happy when I found these because they fit so much better in my pocket/purse. The vanilla smells great!
Brittany G.
Round Rock, TX
It felt nice and comforting on my lips but it didn't stay moisturized for very long. Smelled nice but I didn't feel like it didn't do much for me
Vivian L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this vanilla bean eos lip balm stick at home . It smell good and make your lip soft . The only bad thing is that it is a little cost a lot .
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
This is my all time favorite go to Eos I have one at my desk purse and car. I like that they are sticks and not the balls they are easier to hold
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?