BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
noehly a.
Loved it most mosturized my lips have been in such a long time. Last through out the night. Good to apply before lipstick. Definitely repeat use
Ashley B.
This is one of my favorite EOS products. It fits in my picket better than the ball, smells like heaven, and leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Hillary M.
How can you go wrong getting this chapstick! This was the first chapstick I bought with my own money when I was 12 and I do not regret trying it
Sydney G.
Love this chap stick! The sleek tube was great for me instead of the normal egg which is often awkward to use! Smells great and soothes my lips.
Kalei G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's definitely one of my favorite chapsticks I've tried! It smells and taste good, plus it actually works. I will continue to buy this product!
Sydney S.
I love this lip balm. The vanilla bean flavor is the best. This chapstick makes your lips so smooth. Plus it being organic is another great thing
Alyssa A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm is very smooth and has a great smell and taste. It also has very sleek packaging, which makes it fun to apply.
marian p.
Panorama City, CA
They have a stick lip balm now! finally! very moisturizing and smells so good! I prefer these over the spheres just because they're not as bulky.
Megan E.
I really love eos! But sometimes when I can't carry my bag with me the eos ball is really inconvientent. I'm glad they make it in stick form now
Sarah O.
Loxley, AL
Love this product it works so well and smells very nice!! You won't regret getting it I've been using this for a very long time and will continue
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?