BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jordan G.
Rathdrum
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I LOVE the way this stuff smells and feels on my lips! I also love the packaging! I have tried almost all of the flavors as well! Love them all!
Jenny S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I used to use the ball shaped ones but I think I'm too old for that so I started using these. Same effect, keeps me lips smooth and moisturized.
Alyssa A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm is very smooth and has a great smell and taste. It also has very sleek packaging, which makes it fun to apply.
Ashley B.
This is one of my favorite EOS products. It fits in my picket better than the ball, smells like heaven, and leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Emily P.
This lip balm smells amazing! It isn't sticky or tacky and it doesn't leave a gross film on my lips.
Sydney G.
Love this chap stick! The sleek tube was great for me instead of the normal egg which is often awkward to use! Smells great and soothes my lips.
Candice V.
Apple Valley, CA
I love love love this i take it everywhere with me i would recommend this to everyone leaves your lips smooth and hydrated also it smells amazing
Jànel O.
Prescott
Love this stuff! Stops my lips from bleeding when they are cracked in the Winter. Like the accent and works within a day or two to heal my lips.
Hillary M.
How can you go wrong getting this chapstick! This was the first chapstick I bought with my own money when I was 12 and I do not regret trying it
Candice W.
I really like eos lip balms. I was really happy when I found these because they fit so much better in my pocket/purse. The vanilla smells great!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?