BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Shelly W.
Mifflintown, PA
i love the eos eggs but the stick is now my favorite. it's so much easier to carry around in your pocket or wallet. i think it's more convenient.
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
It was very smooth, I loved it!! I would use this everyday for my routine in the morning. I bought it at Walgreens. Yes it was very easy to open.
Crystal T.
Garnerville, NY
I really liked the way the shape was it looked like a lip stick which was really cool and I loved the smelled of it and the way it was on my lips
noehly a.
Loved it most mosturized my lips have been in such a long time. Last through out the night. Good to apply before lipstick. Definitely repeat use
Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Well, eos organic lip balm, it kept my lips moisturize but it kept them with a white layer all the time so i would look like my lips were cracked
Erica G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Just purchased a pack of these last week! I absolutely love this product. The smell of this is amazing. It leaves my lips so soft and moisturized
jacqueline r.
Meridian, MS
this is an excellent Lip balm and i use it on a daily basis. i have really falling in love with this stick. i love the way it makes my lips feel
Jordan G.
Rathdrum
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I LOVE the way this stuff smells and feels on my lips! I also love the packaging! I have tried almost all of the flavors as well! Love them all!
Jenny S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I used to use the ball shaped ones but I think I'm too old for that so I started using these. Same effect, keeps me lips smooth and moisturized.
Megan E.
I really love eos! But sometimes when I can't carry my bag with me the eos ball is really inconvientent. I'm glad they make it in stick form now
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?