BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This chapstick is one of the only chapsticks that make my lips feel soft and smooth and it doesn't make my lips peel like other chapsticks do. I love it!
Courtney A.
Fairview, TN
I love all things organic, especially eos organic lip balm. This is my go to lip care product and I'll never use another brand. No dry or cracked lips !
Belle H.
Love it so much so soft a smooth! Smells great lasts long time on lips. Great feeling easy use. Only down side is thick on the lips. Love it other wise!!
Miranda W.
I like this lip balm. It gives a nice light moisturization, perfect for day time and I LOVE the change in applicator. Much more easy than the round ones.
carlie p.
I love this product it helps keep my lips moisturized and helps prevent sun damage and it's organic! So I don't have to worry about the harshh chemicals
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love Eos products. They always leave my lips feeling moist and refreshed. This scent is one of my personlg favorites as it smells sweet and delicious!
Miranda V.
I am all about organic and I like the use of the more traditional chap stick container. The circular one is fun but this one fits into my pocket better.
Lauren A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
love every flavor of EOS! have one in my purse, office, car, makeup bag and just about every other place I spent a lot of time. makes my lips so smooth!
nadine b.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
really mosturized my lips really good , and kept them reall soft and smooth! It glides on my
lips really smoothly and have a really nice pleasant smell!
Stacy S.
Farmington
I like this product because it keeps my lips completely moisturized, and I can keep re-applying as often as needed. Nice scent and added moisture.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?