BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mallory L.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I was so excited to see this in a stick form. I own a probably five and I never go anywhere without them. I like to keep one in my freezer as well.
Alanah M.
Mansfield, OH
I'm so glad I've found these they are really great and beneficial to your lips! I would recommend this if your lips are very dry. It's moisturizing
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love it!! It is so soft and so smooth and stays fresh all day long. They have so many flavors to buy also. It is deffiently one of my favorites.
Nicole S.
Amazzzzzzzzing! Leaves your lips soft and smooth. I always suffer from dry cracked lips. No more after using this product! I enjoy this vs the ball
Brianne B.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the strawberry sorbet flavored. I'm not the biggest fan of strawberry flavored stufd but I love this. Also it is just such a great lip balm.
Vilma G.
taylorsville, ut
I loved eos bc they always smelled so good and definitely kept your lips nice and moist. They were so easy to keep stored away and lasted forever .
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Same great EOS lip balm without the giant sphere that doesn't fit too well in the pocket. Super happy they are making a stick form of their balms.
Kayla A.
Ranger, WV
I absolutly love anything vanilla. This product is by far the best vanilla smalling lip balm i have every used. Will continue to use this product.
Cara G.
Weirton, WV
Absolutely love this lip balm. Smells delicious and feels fantastic in my lips. It took me awhile to find it in stores so when I did I stocked up.
Emily M.
Dover, DE
Great scent and lucious feel when applied. Leaves lips soft and smooth. With the organic ingredients you don't have to worry about skin irritaion.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?