BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Korie C.
Vacaville, CA
This stick is so much easier to carry around, so I definitely always have it on me. It soothes my chapped lips quickly and has a good taste too!! :)
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
What a great product. First time I used I didn't like great lucky. But once I figured out the best way to use It . I was very happy with my results.
Lupita T.
La Feria, TX
Review for: Other more...
This product leaves my lips feeling super moisturized and soft. It doesn’t really leave my lips oily like some of the other products that I’ve tried.
Daniela B.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this product, before they came out I used to buy the little ball one but I found that this one is easier to put in my bag and so much cleaner
elyse b.
Santa Clara , Ca
Of all the eos products, this is by far my favorite! The vanilla bean flavor taste amazing and the texture of the gloss is so smooth. very hydrating!
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
I love EOS chapstick! I like this so much better than the ball ones. I feel like less goes a longer way with the stick! The pink one is my favorite!
Kelsy Z.
It smells amazing and it keeps your lips feeling really soft. The stick form of this is really convenient compared to the regular ball shoes version
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
The eos lip balm is really good. It smells good and makes your lips soft. My only problem is that it makes my lips peel after a long time of wear.
Katie S.
Killeen, TX
One of my absolute favorite lip products. I always wear matte liquid lipsticks so applying this before and after keeps my lips always moisturized.
Kiera V.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Smells delicious and keeps my lips moisturized. The packaging is sleek as well. The vanilla scent is nice too because it's not overwhelming at all
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?