BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sage B.
I love this stuff,I use it every single day and is my go to lip balm and works well under liquid lipstick and keeps my lips from being overally dry
Christina R.
Davie, FL
I am OBSESSED with vanilla bean everything so this was perfect for me! This lip balm stuck was super smooth and kept my lips moisturized for hours.
Danielle D.
Bayside, TX
Smells amazing! And last for a very long time! I love how it makes my lips feel! It's totally worth the few dollars extra than regular chap stick!
Emily M.
Dover, DE
Great scent and lucious feel when applied. Leaves lips soft and smooth. With the organic ingredients you don't have to worry about skin irritaion.
Mallory L.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I was so excited to see this in a stick form. I own a probably five and I never go anywhere without them. I like to keep one in my freezer as well.
Vilma G.
taylorsville, ut
I loved eos bc they always smelled so good and definitely kept your lips nice and moist. They were so easy to keep stored away and lasted forever .
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Same great EOS lip balm without the giant sphere that doesn't fit too well in the pocket. Super happy they are making a stick form of their balms.
Moira M.
I like this version better than the ball beacsue I can slip it in my pocket while the others I can not. The scent is nice but not too overpowering.
Natalie  G.
My absolute favorite lip balms. They are so moisturizing especially in the winter, I keep one in every purse, one in my car, desk, and coat pocket!
Laura D.
West chester, PA
EOS is great because it is organic and has excellent packaging. However, I have found it to occasionally be more drying to my lips than hydrating.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?