BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Emma L.
I found this chapstick very coconut oil feeling and not very moisturizing although it does smell very nice and doesn't feel very heavy on my lips.
Kaylianne W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Overall I'm not a fan of eos chapstick. When they dry down, they leave my lips drier than before. However, the tubes are much better than the eggs!
Keeana G.
Easton
Works great, keeps my lips smooth and moisturized! It met all of my expectations. The scent is light but fragrant. Good value for the price.
sarah d.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is my favorite lip balm. I purchased it at Ulta in the spring and I still have some left. It smells lovely and makes my lips feel buttery soft
Sage B.
I love this stuff,I use it every single day and is my go to lip balm and works well under liquid lipstick and keeps my lips from being overally dry
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
The eos lip balm is really good. It smells good and makes your lips soft. My only problem is that it makes my lips peel after a long time of wear.
Carla P.
Jacksonville
I love this I used before putting my lipstick and they give that volume that I, want the quality is perfect for me ,this is very good for the price
Alanah M.
Mansfield, OH
I'm so glad I've found these they are really great and beneficial to your lips! I would recommend this if your lips are very dry. It's moisturizing
Jaime F.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I put this on my lips at night so my lips stay hydrated throughout the night. It prevents cracked lips. My lips are nice and smooth in the morning.
Jessy S.
Love how easily this goes on and how effective the shape of the design is. It stays true to eos by offering a lightweight yet conditioning formula.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?