BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alex O.
Plant City FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is my favorite lip Balm love the sweet vanilla, and my lips never fill heavy and always smooth and not sticky unlike other Chap Sticks I use!
Natalee S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love EOS products. This smells amazing and works wonders. I don't have to apply it multiple times. It keeps my lips moisturizer and feeling fresh.
Leighton S.
Review for: Other more...
Very yummy flavors and incredible formula. The value is also great for what it is. My only issue is that this formula does melt relatively easily.
Kaylianne W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Overall I'm not a fan of eos chapstick. When they dry down, they leave my lips drier than before. However, the tubes are much better than the eggs!
Jessica K.
My absolute favorite! It leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth! I've recommended to multiple friends and they all have the same thoughts as well
sarah d.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is my favorite lip balm. I purchased it at Ulta in the spring and I still have some left. It smells lovely and makes my lips feel buttery soft
Zayra M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love the new shape, easier to put in my small purse. I got mine at ulta a few months back. I would highly recommend this chopstick to anyone.
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
The eos lip balm is really good. It smells good and makes your lips soft. My only problem is that it makes my lips peel after a long time of wear.
Ashley S.
Buffalo, NY
One of the best tubes of chapsticks I've used! The packaging is perfect and it's a great product. Target is where I found it at the cheapest price.
Alanah M.
Mansfield, OH
I'm so glad I've found these they are really great and beneficial to your lips! I would recommend this if your lips are very dry. It's moisturizing
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?