BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kristina P.
Sacramento, CA
I like Eod because it isn't sticky and it leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. Also with 2 girls in the house, this is a favorite between us all.
Tamara G.
Seymour, TX
This goes on smooth & leaves your lips very soft. it is easy to apply & the lid stays on tightly. The smell is very nice. It is a good value.
Iviliz L.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is one of the most wonderful chapsticks I've ever owned. The size makes it easy for traveling and it smells so wonderful. Leave my lips so soft
eirini t.
All around a good moisturizing lip balm. Pleasant smell, love the fact that it's organic. It really helped soften and smooth the dryness on my lips!
Madisyn K.
Sturgis mi
I love this product moisturizes my lips very well. Nice can compact fits in my bag. Used it when I was sick (my lips got really dry) worked wonders.
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
Such good flavor, As well as leaves your lips nice and moistened for hours! Comes in such a cute container that you can carry anywhere! Great price!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I thought this would be the same as the round original eos chap stick but it works even better I never leave the house without one of them in my hand
Angelina N.
Corona, CA
Eos Organic Lip Balm stick is my favorite!! Its smooth and very comfortable to wear!! its very long lasting and easy to apply. It also smells great!!
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
As a middle aged woman, I struggle with thinning and dry lips. This product keeps my lips well hydrated and lasts a long time all while looking good.
Crystal L.
I didn't really like this product. Other than providing a barrier on my lips, it didn't really moisturize or anything. I wouldn't purchase it again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?