BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Jenn M.
Redwood City, CA
EOS is my favorite but I love that this is not in the normal circle shape. It can easily fit in my back pocket and not look weird. Love the vanilla flavor!
jynellie l.
Love it bc EOS has never brought out a stick one so I got one day in target it was super nice to have I got 4 sticks just in case they were limited edition
Paloma T.
Lawrence, MA
Was able to buy this product and it honestly left my lips so smooth and amazing. It was so good on my lips and the fact that it's organic was so amazing ..
Alexandra A.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
If it's mint I have to have it. It has a tinge effect because of the mint, but at the same time it's hydrating on the lips. Love this product it's a must.
Amber G.
Sweetwater, TN
I have eczema on my skin and also my lips. This product made my lips tingle at first, and then they began to burn. This product is not for sensitive skin.
Georgia L.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love anything eos! I use the lip balm and hand lotion. It works wonders for dry cracked lips. You will not catch me anywhere without my chapstick.
Megan R.
New Milford
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This lip balm is not pigmented. It has a nice flavor and goes on smoothly. The packaging is well done, not wasteful. Not greasy at all. I would buy again.
Lia B.
Clermont, FL
I began using this in the hospital after having my first baby and I haven't looked back. I've always loved eos brand and enjoy the stick more than the egg.
Olivia G.
Rego Park, NY
Though eos is known for their circular lip gloss, I actually prefer the traditional chapstick shape. It's easier for me to apply and to have more control.
Ashley M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this! Makes my lips feel super soft. I love to put it on right before bed then wake up with smooth lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?