BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Macy B.
Fayetteville, OH
Love this chapstick! I keep it in my car at all times. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that it can become waxy when you put it on sometimes.
Mari L.
I love this lip balm stick easy to carry around with you super cute and it leaves your lips super hydrated and soft and it leaves a nice glossy look
Hannah J.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love love love this flavor from EOS! It's refreshing and fantastic!! I don't opt to use anything but this brand, especially to keep my lips moist!
Paige M.
Bethalto, IL
Absolutely love the EOS lip balm sticks! I love that it's slim and can fit in your pocket but it's still the EOS chapstick that we all know and love!
Ariana M.
This brand is good , but if your lips are really chapped it won't really help that much . But if your lips aren't as chapped then it's great to use .
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
What a great product. First time I used I didn't like great lucky. But once I figured out the best way to use It . I was very happy with my results.
Sarah L.
Walnut creek, CA
It's soft, but it definitely needs more application after a little while than other brands. Not extremely long lasting but soothing upon application.
Tia T.
Kansas City, MO
My all time favorite lip balm. It locks in moisture and it smells great. You don't have to apply much at a time so the product will last you awhile.
Becca🥀 L.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Not horrible. But definitely doesn't help when your lips are too dry. I expected better but definitely would still buy for a quick hydrating lipbalm
Jennifer V.
Miami
It's high quality, moisturizing and smells and tastes incredible. Loved it, and so did my sister. Also liked that it's in a lipstick-like container.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?