BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I felt like my lips just had wax on them. I dod not feel like my lips were being moisturized or protected. I loved the smell but not the feeling on my lips.
Bobbi D.
Constantia, NY
Review for: Other more...
I actually didn't like this. It made my lips more chapped and semi blister. It may have just been my but I had a reaction to this. It was the strawberry one.
Allison R.
Spokane
Slips into my bag or backpack easily. Love the pale yellow color, very aesthetically pleasing! Love to pair it with my cucumber-smelling lotion for EOS too!
britny r.
Spencer, NC
I love the slim and sleek packaging. It glides on so smoothly and it doesn't feel thick or overpowering on my lips and the fragrance is mild and comfortable.
Brianna H.
I was excited when eos came out with this kind of chapstick instead of the ball form. It fits a lot easier in my clutches and makes my lips feel super silky!
Giselle E.
I like this product because it makes your lips soft and smooth. I also like how you could use it it easy and really portable you could take any where you go.
Hopee
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This chapstick left my lips feeling soft. It was easy to use and it was small, good for travel. It was affordable and had great smell. i bought it at target.
Emily C.
This lip balm has a strong vanilla flavor, and was not my favorite chapstick. The texture was less than smooth and I never felt like it melted into my lips.
Kylee P.
Tacoma, WA
really moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. packaging was more convenient than the rounder packaging. would recommend to a friend. and would buy again.
Samantha M.
Donna
LOVE!! First, I love the stick packaging. It’s super thin and easy t carry around unlike the sphere. And the formula is nice, I don’t have to apply as often.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?