BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Caroline P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
All of the good parts of EOS in a normal chapstick shape. Same, high quality ingredients, but more compact and easier to carry around. Smells awesome.
Lucy N.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Loved the smell but I get chapped lips really easily. I was hoping it would moisturizer my lips completely. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Michaela H.
Douglas, WY
I have sweet mint. It smells sooooo good. EOS is one of the few chapstick brands that I feel like work , I don't have to reapply often like most brands
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I’ve really enjoyed this product but I don’t like it as much as the normal eos balls. I’m not sure if the formula is different but it feels like it is.
This is a super product! I love all of eos products! They keep my lips smooth and unchaped! I recommend that every one should try EOS as a lip product!
Shelby P.
I loved this item. It was exactly what I needed as a quick relief from my chapped lips. It was even kid friendly as my for year old has her own stick.
Ismerai F.
I use my lip balm everyday and I love the smell and the results I get. I only have to reapply 2 times a day my lips keep moisturize throughout the day.
Alondra S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I've just started using the mint one about 2 months ago and I definitely love the product I feel like it plumps my lips and keeps them smooth all day.
Michelle L.
Mundelein, IL
I am happy that eos comes in a twist up package now. I much prefer it to the little ball packaging. This flavor smells amazing and moistens your lips!
Alejandra T.
Love this lip balm. Personally my #1 out of all lip balm. My lips are dry so I have to apply this every other hour. It's really moisturizing and great.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?