BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jenn W.
This product is super moisturizing and silky! It makes my super dry lips feel soft and moiserized! Not to mention it's affordable and easily accessible!
Somiya A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Finally they put my favorite chapstick in a retractable stick! Not the best value, but one of the only lip moisturizers I can use without petroleum in it
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
This is my new go to lip balm! Its smells great, glides on, it isn’t too shiny and is affordable! The packaging is pretty basic but the product is great!
Karen R.
Lapeer, MI
I like having the same formula in a stick. It's more convenient to keep in my coat pocket or purse. I like that it's slightly sweet a d not waxy tasting.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
I like this because it definitly works and is very moisturizing. It tastes great, vanilla bean is my favorite. Four stars because it is pretty expensive.
Massami L.
That's a really good product!
I've been using since I arrived in USA and it make my lips really soft. The smell is also amazing. I recommend this brand!
Amber R.
Absolutely LOVE it! Smooth and lips stay soft! I use it alone or under my lipstick....definitely recommend this as a must have in your purse/make up bag
jaylin r.
Reading
I just love this because I know it's organic and it won't cause any harm to my lips it keeps my lips feeling good and moisturized every time I put it on
wendy f.
Is a good product that moisturizes your lips and leaves a very good feeling on your lips, I recommend it because I like the feeling it leaves on my lips
mariah j.
Works very good!very moisturizing and helps With chapped flaky lips. I also like the eos Mint it has a little tingle to it and smells and taste amazing!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?