BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This chapstick is one of the only chapsticks that make my lips feel soft and smooth and it doesn't make my lips peel like other chapsticks do. I love it!
Kaylee H.
Roanoke, TX
I love this EOS balm stick! It smells/tastes great and the packaging is great for throwing into a bag/purse, as compared to the bulkier, round packaging.
Julia D.
Columbia
This is the best lip balm I've ever used! It moisturizes your lips, and they'll stay moisturizer for at least two hours. Spearmint is my favorite flavor.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
Love love love this product. Makes my lips feel so soft. And it smells nice too!!! You can get them in a lot of shades and scents. I love the packaging.
Trina G.
Tomball
I like the stick better than the egg shape as I feel like I have more control in putting it on and don't have to use my finger to get it out as quickly.
Mai Lee C.
I love it, makes my lips feel amazing ❤ I have the pink one it smells good and moisturizes my lips. Its my go to ChapStick when I put on a matte lippie.
Rachel H.
I love these. Frequent reapplication is necessary, but the smooth formula, light fragrance, and easy packaging make these some of my favorite lip balms.
Alizey g.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Smells amazing, I love eos products but this chap stick is definitely one of my favorite products. I have bought a few of these and I can't have enough!
Miranda W.
I like this lip balm. It gives a nice light moisturization, perfect for day time and I LOVE the change in applicator. Much more easy than the round ones.
Somiya A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Finally they put my favorite chapstick in a retractable stick! Not the best value, but one of the only lip moisturizers I can use without petroleum in it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?