BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of my favorite lip products to use. I have bought multiple in the past year. It goes on very smooth and last a long time. I got mine at target!
Ashley D.
I think the consistency of the stick vs the egg is a lot smoother. It goes on easier. My lips feel hydrated for a while, but there are better chap sticks.
juliana m.
Honestly i love this product its not shining when you apply so it looks like you have nothing on. the scent isn't to strong which good its like a soft scent
Ivy A.
Eunice
This is heaven on my lips! This goes on smooth and makes my lips feel at home! I use this everyday for moisture and a primer for lipstick and it is amazing
Meghan G.
I just bought this lip balm the other day and it is WONDERFUL! I am so happy that EOS has decided to make actual tubes along side its signature egg shape.
Tara P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Initially received a tube as a Christmas gift and I've been hooked since. Keeps my lips moisturized last a resonable amount of time for the amount I apply!
Amber G.
Sweetwater, TN
I have eczema on my skin and also my lips. This product made my lips tingle at first, and then they began to burn. This product is not for sensitive skin.
Emma J.
love this product it keeps my lips very soft. it also  smells very good .i use this product every day.  i bought mine at ulta.i love mne so much.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
I love this much better than the balls. It seems to last a while on my lips and makes them baby soft! The flavors are also great and the packaging is cute.
Sarahi D.
Frederick, OK
I Love wearing it when I don't feel like putting lip stick on. It makes my lips feel and look super soft! The vanilla scent just makes it that much better.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?