BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Amy K.
Fairfax, VA
I like the stick forms more than the round ones because it is more moisturizing it is easy to use just one swipe on your lips and it will be moisturized
Nichole C.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
First I live this product because it is organic and I live for that second best to moustourize lips to me and live the finish and how smooth my lips are
Windy C.
wilmington
In love with this , I use it everyday. Unlike the other ones I use if I loose this one this smells great and leaves yours lips soft as a baby's bottom 😊
Courtney A.
Fairview, TN
I love all things organic, especially eos organic lip balm. This is my go to lip care product and I'll never use another brand. No dry or cracked lips !
Ana F.
The lip balm sticks are easier to travel with. They help moisturize the lips for a long period of time and the smell of each different e.o.s is amazing.
Jenn W.
This product is super moisturizing and silky! It makes my super dry lips feel soft and moiserized! Not to mention it's affordable and easily accessible!
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, FL
Un bálsamo excelente! Ayuda muchísimo en la resequedad de los labios y, lo mejor de todo, no es grasoso. Quisiera tener las esferas porque son muy buenas
Brittany B.
This lip balm is great! It is very affordable and you can even buy it in a pack of two which is great. It keeps your lips very soft and smells wonderful.
Melissa V.
I prefer these over the egg shaped eos lip balms. They are a million times easier to pack than the original ones and usually are sold with two in a pack.
Lauren A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
love every flavor of EOS! have one in my purse, office, car, makeup bag and just about every other place I spent a lot of time. makes my lips so smooth!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?