BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Amber G.
Sweetwater, TN
I have eczema on my skin and also my lips. This product made my lips tingle at first, and then they began to burn. This product is not for sensitive skin.
Shereace D.
This is a must for me. I always have to have lip balm on me at all times and eos leaves my lips feeling hydrated longer than any other lip balm I've tried.
Keresa N.
Medford
Very moisturizing lip balm. This profuct is perfect for dry, cracked, and chapped lips. I love using this product before applying any lipstick. Love it!
lorine b.
If you're a person like me with sensitive lips you want to stay with anything that's unscented or without any smell or taste go organic works best for me
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Tried this after loving the "eggs". Love that it's the same great lip product g. It in a easier/more convenient casing. A little pricey but worth buying.
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
This is my new go to lip balm! Its smells great, glides on, it isn’t too shiny and is affordable! The packaging is pretty basic but the product is great!
Olivia S.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
LOVE this product!! EOS does a great job of finding the perfect hydrating serums. I love the sticks because they can fit easily in purses and my pockets!
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
I like this because it definitly works and is very moisturizing. It tastes great, vanilla bean is my favorite. Four stars because it is pretty expensive.
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
So convenient and I love how small it is compared to the little egg lol I love carrying this in my purse! Would definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Windy C.
wilmington
In love with this , I use it everyday. Unlike the other ones I use if I loose this one this smells great and leaves yours lips soft as a baby's bottom 😊
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?