Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
I like that it's organic and it smells great. Has a light feel to it and doesnt feel too oily or greasy. It really did help moisturize my lips during winter.
Sandra P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product is amazing! It not only works and does what it is supposed to it also smells great. Love that it fits in my pocket and I can take it any where.
kaylee C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I really like this lip balm it's really good I habe been using this for the past 3 month and I haven't ran out and I would recommend you to buy this product
Leslie Q.
Lakewood, CA
I love the way it makes my lips feel. It really does moisturize my lips and im so glad it has a nice smell as well. im so obsessed i might start a collection
britny r.
Spencer, NC
I love the slim and sleek packaging. It glides on so smoothly and it doesn't feel thick or overpowering on my lips and the fragrance is mild and comfortable.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Eos are one of my favorite brands of chapstick. My lips chap so so bad so I always carry a variety of chapstick in my bag and this is one of my first go tos.
Amanda O.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Great flavor. Goes on smooth and keeps lips feeling soft for hours. First time using the stick version of the EOS brand abs a prefer it over the little pods.
Krissy T.
Las Vegas , NV
Hydrates my lips. I have chapped lips through out the day. Las Vegas is very dry, so I intend to go for very hydrating products. I wish it would last longer!
Kylee P.
Tacoma, WA
really moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. packaging was more convenient than the rounder packaging. would recommend to a friend. and would buy again.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I felt like my lips just had wax on them. I dod not feel like my lips were being moisturized or protected. I loved the smell but not the feeling on my lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?