BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lindsey M.
Campbellsport, WI
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love the convenience the stick offers versus the egg. The product is fabulous and the smell is fantastic. I love how smooth my lips feel after using it.
Meaghan W.
Parishville , Ny
Love the smell of this! And as soon as you put it on you can feel the moisture , but I feel like it fades fast and doesn't leave smooth soft lips behind ?
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
I love this much better than the balls. It seems to last a while on my lips and makes them baby soft! The flavors are also great and the packaging is cute.
Meghan G.
I just bought this lip balm the other day and it is WONDERFUL! I am so happy that EOS has decided to make actual tubes along side its signature egg shape.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of my favorite lip products to use. I have bought multiple in the past year. It goes on very smooth and last a long time. I got mine at target!
jynellie l.
Love it bc EOS has never brought out a stick one so I got one day in target it was super nice to have I got 4 sticks just in case they were limited edition
Kathleen R.
San Angelo, TX
Definitely recommend this product ! Leaves your lips so smooth.The scent vanilla bean is so yummy and the applicator helps you glide on the product easily.
Amber G.
Sweetwater, TN
I have eczema on my skin and also my lips. This product made my lips tingle at first, and then they began to burn. This product is not for sensitive skin.
Shereace D.
This is a must for me. I always have to have lip balm on me at all times and eos leaves my lips feeling hydrated longer than any other lip balm I've tried.
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Tried this after loving the "eggs". Love that it's the same great lip product g. It in a easier/more convenient casing. A little pricey but worth buying.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?