BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ivy A.
Eunice
This is heaven on my lips! This goes on smooth and makes my lips feel at home! I use this everyday for moisture and a primer for lipstick and it is amazing
Aubrey K.
Vancouver, WA
The joy of EOS brand with the convenience of a shape better suited to fit in your pocket! Extremely long lasting, with a smooth, voluptuous vanilla scent.
Meghan P.
California
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Great product, it was very hydrating and helped with my chapped lips to make them feel better because it is going into fall this helped to hydrate my lips.
Tara P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Initially received a tube as a Christmas gift and I've been hooked since. Keeps my lips moisturized last a resonable amount of time for the amount I apply!
Ashley D.
I think the consistency of the stick vs the egg is a lot smoother. It goes on easier. My lips feel hydrated for a while, but there are better chap sticks.
Emma J.
love this product it keeps my lips very soft. it also  smells very good .i use this product every day.  i bought mine at ulta.i love mne so much.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Love this chap stick! It glides on super smooth and doesn't leave a gross greasy texture on my lips. It lasts a long time and doesn't dry out / flake off.
Brittany O.
Petersburg, WV
Smooth lip blam.. has a great flavor. Vanilla Bean flavor is amazing! Lip balm does last long after applying.. not something you need to keep re-applying.
Lia B.
Clermont, FL
I began using this in the hospital after having my first baby and I haven't looked back. I've always loved eos brand and enjoy the stick more than the egg.
Brittney
Colbert, WA
i'm obsessed with the new eos lip balm. It's way easier to hold & put in your pocket. But it's still the same good product inside. I can't get enough of it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?