BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Taylor B.
Decatur, IL
FINALLY! eos in a stick form!! This fits perfectly in my pocket and now I don't always have to carry around a purse, or worry about my chapstick rolling away! I love how soft my lips feel when I use eos, and not to mention it scores a 0 on the Think Dirty app which means it's chemical free!!
Jessica D.
I love this eos chapstick. It's so soft and creamy and really hydrates your lips. Love the vanilla smelling one. In yellow. Soothe and moisturizers perfectly. Love this product.
Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
This is my favorite lip balm that eos makes and the best part is that its in stick form!!! Haven't had any problems what so ever with this product and will forever continue to use this product!
Shelby M.
Really good product. Kept my lips super soft. I feel like it melted a lot easier than the regular EOS though. Lots of chap stick is melted into my car now. Liked it better than the normal just because it was in the shape of usual chap stick rather and egg like.
Cassandra M.
hayward, ca
smooth to the touch, very moisturizing on the lips & long lasting. Have been using this product for awhile now and my lips feel better then ever. Especially in the cold weather.
Kayla M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS strawberry lip balm has a very smooth texture which glides smoothly on the lips for easy application. It literally smells like strawberry sorbet!! Absolutely love this product!!!
Valerie K.
Los Angeles, CA
It smelled and tasted good but the product itself didn't keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. The packaging was slim and I like this shape better than the traditional sphere!
Jamie C.
THESE STRICKS ARE AMAZING!!! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BALLS BUT I LOOSE THEM SO MUCH EASIER. THEY WORK JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND IT WAS ONLY 2 DOLLARS
Abby V.
Carrollton, TX
Very convenient packaging, easy to apply and use . In stuck form makes it easier to fit in your pocket rather than the normal ball shaped ones. Very smooth really soothes the lips
Paige A.
Collinsville, IL
This lip balm is honestly by far the best I have tried in a while. It feels very smooth on your lips, and it's convenient because it isn't as big as the usual E.O.S. egg.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?