BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
heather y.
Very nice I love this it makes my lips very soft and they tend to stay soft and smooth for a very long time unlike others they seen to go away after a while
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smell and this is perfect for pre make up to soften lips. Also for at night before bed and really any time of the day, perfect for a bag or purse.
Giselle E.
I like this product because it makes your lips soft and smooth. I also like how you could use it it easy and really portable you could take any where you go.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I felt like my lips just had wax on them. I dod not feel like my lips were being moisturized or protected. I loved the smell but not the feeling on my lips.
Ashley E.
Sierra Vista
I really like this brand. It’s long lasting and keeps your lips nice and moisturized even in the cold winter months. I also like the red tinted colored one!
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK
This product wasn't my favorite. From the Vanilla Bean flavor, it didn't taste as I expected. The flavor is not as sweet or "vanilla" as I would have liked.
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
This is my go-to chopstick at the moment! It's so easy to apply and the smell is soooo amazing. It stays on my lips for hours and it hasn't let me down once!
Brittany B.
I looove eos and this smells incredible and leaves lips super soft and not chapped. All the eos brands are wonderful but I really like the scent on this one
Kerrie-Ann G.
Plymouth, MN
I love EOS products for having all natural ingredients and a non-waxy moisture, and having it in stick form makes it so much easier to for in my makeup bag.
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
I like that it's organic and it smells great. Has a light feel to it and doesnt feel too oily or greasy. It really did help moisturize my lips during winter.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?