BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Nicole F.
This is my absolute favorite! Keeps my lips moist all day and easy to keep and find in my purse. Doesn't melt in the heat or get everywhere. I buy this over and over and each stick lasts a long time.
Chloe K.
Danville, IN
I constantly rub my lips and using this product doesn't give me instant relief to my dry, cracked and irritated lips. The price is not insane and the scents are wonderful.
Saitzel V.
N Hollywood, CA
This is areally great chap stick. Whenever I go toschool in the morning I always put some face lotion and some chap stick and I love it. No lie. Would totally recommend.
Amanda W.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this lip balm, it makes your lips feel so soft and silky. My only complaint is it isn't long lasting, so I'm constantly putting more on but overall great lip balm!
Alyssa G.
Buffalo
Love the egos stick it fits well in your makeup bag or purse! Same great product but it is easier to travel with in the slim packaging rather than the original ball shape
Erica T.
Belleview, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely love this Lip Balm. Keeps my lips soft and happy during long days outside. Weather I'm in Boston during winter or Florida in summer my lips always feel great.
Emma B.
Thornton, CO
I like this as I feel it moisturizes better than the typical sphere lip balms. It smells nice and I don't feel like I have to reapply as often as some other lip balms.
Kathrine V.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Loveee the pomegranate raspberry, defiantly had my lips feeling soft and moisturizer all day and didn't have to keep applying after I applied it it lasted a good three hours!!! Defiantly would recommend to try out its awesome !!
Susanne H.
Coal City, IL
Love the sticks they fit better in my pocket. Vanilla bean smells great and the easiest stick keeps my lips moisturized for alot longer than other brands I have tried.
Samantha M.
Caneyville, KY
This is my favorite lip balm ever! Smells great and leaves your lips feeling great. It's not greasy at all. I love the shape of the lip balm. It seems to last forever.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?