BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Rosemary A.
eos lip balm i truly highly recommend because it keeps your lips nice and moist all day you don't have to keep on applying it. You can use it in winter as well.
Shelby S.
Redwood Falls, MN
I really like that they have organics materials now and the smell has been somewhat of an addiction for me ever since I was a kid I absolutely love this product
Angila R.
I actually first tried eos cause it was a gift and honestly I really didn't like it. I felt it was definitely overrated. I felt like I had to reapply too often.
Juelz J.
York, SC
I am definitely more geared towards shopping for organic makeup. This one did the job but there's nothing beyond that that I would say was extremely impressive.
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
The product itself was fine, but I was not used to having an EOS in stick form. I really like the original round container. Makes it easier to find in my purse.
aleyah m.
Elkhart
I'm in love with this product I swear makes the lips sooooooooo soft and moisturized no more dead skin and it smells nice but I wish there was more in one stick
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like this product a lot more than there other products. It's easy to apply and has a great scent. The packaging is appealing. It's good value for the price.
Sarai A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love the stick EOS vs the ball ones. Easier for me to open & close. Plus, during the summer heat the balls melt faster & leaves a mess compared to the sticks
Maralyn Q.
Canton
Not loving this product. I constantly feel like I have to reapply and it makes me feel worse instead of better. Never try to use this during the winter months.
Lusari C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it how my lips feel. My daughter used too. Is not too expensive. Love the flavor. I like this shape of the lip balm better because it fits in the pockets
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?