BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lusari C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it how my lips feel. My daughter used too. Is not too expensive. Love the flavor. I like this shape of the lip balm better because it fits in the pockets
Krystle H.
New Hartford, NY
Love eos chapsticks. Smell great and my lips feel good when I use them! They are not sticky or greasy but really moisturize my lips, especially in the winter!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I love that eos finally made their lip balm into a stick! I find this version so much easier to keep on me than the ball. This lip balm feels great on my lips!
Lauren F.
Winterset
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
The vanilla bean was not my favorite I just admit, the scent triggered a memory for me that wasn’t pleasant. Love the way my lips feel after application though
Hannah H.
Greenbrier, TN
Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft
Jennifer K.
The eos stick is so much better than the all. I wa turned off by the brand after trying the ball but when i bought and tried the stick it redeemed them for me.
Sabien K.
Payette, ID
I've always loved eos spheres so when the sticks came out I had to have it. They keep my lips just as moisturized and the stick conveniently fits in my pocket
Samantha B.
Richmond, VA
I prefer these over the ball shapee balms. Similar formula butvit the much more convenient shape of the traditional chapstick. I love the vanilla bean flavor.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
This is hands down one of the best smelling lip balms I have ever used!! An added bonus it last for a long time and keeps your lips looking soft and kissable😘
Kimberly B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
5/5 stars! Ilove sis lip balms they last so long and really make your lips super soft and moisturized! You don't have to keep applying like some other brands?
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?