Kiyah P.
San Diego, CA
Leaves your lips feeling very moisturized during the day. It doesn't last throughout the whole day but you only have to do a little touch up maybe once or twice during the day.
Kamylle G.
I enjoy how will the Chapstick goes on. It is very discreet and easy to use. I am happy with the sent of the lip balm. Keeps my lips really soft and getting chapped and winter.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
Even though i have used the sphere version of this lip balm i liked the stick version better. The application seems better. I really like this product and would recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Oviedo , FL
Smells sweet and kept my lips feeling soft for about 5 hours after application. The sent is subtle but still noticeable. Love and will be buying again, great for everyday use!
Claire S.
Vancouver, WA
Very hydrating and has a nice scent. The product itself didn't seem to last as long as it did in the rounder packaging but I would still repurchase because I loved the flavor.
jillian b.
Howell, NJ
i recommend this lip balm for many reasons first it smells/ taste good second it makes your lips fell nice third it not t big so its very portable forth its not very expensive
Karla F.
I simply love this balm stick! I always had a ball lol but this one is much easier to carry around without it being so bulky in my pockets or wherever I carry it. I love it.
Shania E.
I absolutely love the Eos sticks. They seem to be the same formula as the "eggs" but I like the packaging better because it is a lot easier to store. This is a great product!
Chloe K.
Danville, IN
I constantly rub my lips and using this product doesn't give me instant relief to my dry, cracked and irritated lips. The price is not insane and the scents are wonderful.
Shelby H.
Lacey, WA
This is by far my favorite Chapstick. It smells good, goes on evenly, and just keeps my lips overall hydrated. I always keep it in my purse or back pack and it is my go to.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?