Elizabeth M.
Dover, PA
This feels great when it first is applied but then my lips really dried out. I constantly had to reapply a used it up really quickly. It isn't a good product for moisturizing dry lips.
Danielle H.
Thomasville, NC
This is a wonderful product. I have always loved eos and this just makes it even better, I love the convenience of the stick versus the sphere. Much easier to use when I am on the go.
Suzie C.
This is my favorite lip balm by EOS it's great packaging easy to carry in your purse I love the smell and works great on my daughter's lips as well I don't have to worry about chemicals
Nora M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite EOS product. More convenient to use than the ball, though not as much product.
One of the best lip moisturizers I've used, and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I could eat this. It is cheap and I have used this vanilla bean chapstick since it came out. I will forever buy this brand and recommend it to everyone I buy them in bulk everymonth and i give them as gifts. I love this and its cheap. its soft and smells so yummy
Blaize B.
This chap stick leaves the lips soft and smooth with out leading to dryness. It smells nice and has a light and smooth texture. It moisturizers with out leaving a thick residue film
Felicia N.
This product is ok, to me it's standard edition. It's ok, I don't hate it but I don't have to have it. It keeps my lips moisturized but not for long. I find myself reapplying alot.
Amber P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this chapstick! The packaging is more convenient that Eos' standard round packaging. It smells delicious & keeps my lips moisturized. Two come in a pack so its a great deal!
Jillian W.
Toms River, NJ
I love the scent and it makes your lips soft. I definitely recommend it. It's great if you are experiencing chapel lips. It's thick not think so you don't have to keep re-applying.
Emily H.
High Point, NC
When using EOS I prefer this packing because the egg shape when I get low starts to scrape my lips with the plastic. This original style packing was a huge upgrade for the company.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?