BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
beth M.
Prospect, KY
super moisturising and expremly sheer. it also smells very good and is much much much more moustriseing than the stick i got it at walgreens very cheap easy to use and apply great value and i would suggest more than the eggggggggggggggs. yes i would reccomed
Brittany D.
Hampton, VA
I am in love with eos. it is great it helps it makes your lips soft and gives a great color at times, it met all of my standererds its easy to apply and made me very happy
Kaitlyn G.
Love this lip balm! It is the perfect consistency to keep my lips smooth and hydrated!! It is also 95% organic which is perfect for me since it is gluten free!!
Influenster M.
I love this chapstick. Eos brand is a really good brand and it doesn't keep my lips chapped. It does what it needs to do. A little pricey but it does the trick.
Sheylla R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Really like the blueberry flavor....just enough hint of blueberry without being overwhelming and, of course, love the smoothness of the product.....never sticky
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
The product itself was fine, but I was not used to having an EOS in stick form. I really like the original round container. Makes it easier to find in my purse.
Tia F.
Kept my lips soft and moisturized. And because the product was in a tube it made for easier application than the spherical shape the other EOS products come in.
Shawna M.
Canby, Or
I love how soft and glossy this is. I like this packaging much better than the sphere because it keeps the same shape over time. Smells and tastes okay as well.
Rosemary A.
eos lip balm i truly highly recommend because it keeps your lips nice and moist all day you don't have to keep on applying it. You can use it in winter as well.
Brandi L.
Waterville, ME
I love organic products. I feel like it is the safest thing to use especially on my lios. It costs a littke more vut you usally cannot go wrong with all natural
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?