BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Vanessa L.
Redwood City
I'm so very happy eos has come out with a stick version chap stick, I have always loved their chap stick but the ball shape was kinda hard to carry in your pocket
jessica a.
When I was introduced to EOS Lip Balm, unique egg shape and all-natural and organic ingredients I am what most caught my attention. Now I carry with me everywhere, you can not miss in my bag. let me super soft lips and a pleasant feeling, I use it all the time. the vanilla is my favorite.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
It doesn't really smell like vanilla, it doesn't really smell like anything lol. it goes on smooth, but doesn't last long. The tube looks pretty best though lol.
Amanda B.
Ogden, UT
For not being a medicated balm I really liked this. Made my lips feel moisturized and didn't feel like it was just drying them out 5 minutes after putting it on.
Heather M.
Horntown, VA
eos has to be one my favorited chapsticks. I use it all day all. My lips are so smooth and hydrated and do not crack like they did. Thanks eos for great products
Grace P.
Orange, CA
This lip balm stick is moisturizing as well as good-smelling. Being organic, I didn't expect this lip balm to be as good as it is! It smells like heaven and keeps my lips soft.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I like that this Chapstick is organic but it doesn't seem to stay on for very long. It's easy to apply and comes in pretty packaging but I would not purchase it again.
Taylor B.
Decatur, IL
FINALLY! eos in a stick form!! This fits perfectly in my pocket and now I don't always have to carry around a purse, or worry about my chapstick rolling away! I love how soft my lips feel when I use eos, and not to mention it scores a 0 on the Think Dirty app which means it's chemical free!!
Christina F.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I was a suckered for the esos balls, but once I saw them come out with an actually stick I was like SOLD! Love this chapstick super hydrating, and it smells AMAZING!!
Colette G.
Glendora
I am wearing it right now! I love this brand! I fell for the sphere lip balms first (when they were the thing to buy.) Then I found this not too long ago. I think I bought it at Target or Ulta. I didn't know they existed. I would buy it again, to try the other ones.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?