BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
jillian b.
Howell, NJ
i recommend this lip balm for many reasons first it smells/ taste good second it makes your lips fell nice third it not t big so its very portable forth its not very expensive
Jennifer D.
Oviedo , FL
Smells sweet and kept my lips feeling soft for about 5 hours after application. The sent is subtle but still noticeable. Love and will be buying again, great for everyday use!
Jessica S.
Lip balm is nice and smooth and fragrance is subtle. Its not sticky and the packaging is cute. I can wear it under any lipstick since there is no tint. Highly recommended.
Shelby H.
Lacey, WA
This is by far my favorite Chapstick. It smells good, goes on evenly, and just keeps my lips overall hydrated. I always keep it in my purse or back pack and it is my go to.
Kelly D.
Palmdale , Ca
100% my go to chapstick for as long as I can remember. It keeps them moist and it last a long time. I wish they would make one that's in like a tin that's an exfoliate.
Emma B.
Thornton, CO
I like this as I feel it moisturizes better than the typical sphere lip balms. It smells nice and I don't feel like I have to reapply as often as some other lip balms.
Meghan T.
This product broke within the first week of use, and the Chapstick it's self wasn't all that great. A lot of money to pay for something that isn't great and will break
Susanne H.
Coal City, IL
Love the sticks they fit better in my pocket. Vanilla bean smells great and the easiest stick keeps my lips moisturized for alot longer than other brands I have tried.
Katy I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the feel and scent/flavor of this balm. I also really love that it's a thicker stick because I have bigger lips. I love the eos spheres for the same reason.
Mishyla N.
Donnelly, ID
I just got this about a month ago and I have a problem with the really chapped lips because I live in a place where it's really cold this is a holy grail I love it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?