BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Caitlyn M.
I would highly recommend this for everyone eos is such a good brand and keeps you lips super moisturized and I absolutely love it and it’s very easy to apple and use and you can find it almost anywhere!
Jessica B.
Finley
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
EOS is always the lip care product I keep on hand. It is easy to apply, lasts and nourishes my lips all day. This is a low price product for such a great value. I continually buy EOS every time I run out. I strongly reccomend to others.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I like the way it makes your lips feel while it's still moist. I have this in mint. The only thing I feel it doesn't do is actually help with your chapped or dry lips. It just kind of keeps them at bay
Leslie V.
Brainerd
I like how they make them in tubes now. The little eggs are cute but not something that fits on your pocket. I would give it 4 stars because it does the job just have to reapply more often than others.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I love EOS but the usual ball shaped packaging doesn’t allow me to throw it in my pocket. The stick version (came with 2 in a pack!) is the perfect solution. I apply this before bed and under liquid lipsticks
Jane B.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This is one of my favorite lip balms! I absolutely love the minty sensation, and I much prefer the tube version over the sphere form. Easy to use, easy to store, and enjoy wearing it. I would recommend to others!
Ashley T.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I always buy these. I love the vanilla, it's the only flavor I get. I like how these come in the stick size so it's easy to fit in my purse. I also like how they are organic. They are a good price point and usually get them at target.
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I really love this brand of chapstick. It always makes my lips smoother. Yes it overly met my expectations. Repeat user most of the time. Very well packaged i love this product and would buy it again.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
Just okay for the price. There's definitely better chapsticks out there but eos is readily available anywhere which is convenient and its cheap. The smell was really nice but i wish the formula wasnt so oily.
Cassidy W.
westfield, indiana
Review for: Other more...
I like the way it comes as a rollable stick but it did not keep my lips soft for very long. The scent was nothing special and it sort of just tasted like vasoline. Not terrible but I would probably get a different brand next time.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?