BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Blaize B.
This chap stick leaves the lips soft and smooth with out leading to dryness. It smells nice and has a light and smooth texture. It moisturizers with out leaving a thick residue film
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I could eat this. It is cheap and I have used this vanilla bean chapstick since it came out. I will forever buy this brand and recommend it to everyone I buy them in bulk everymonth and i give them as gifts. I love this and its cheap. its soft and smells so yummy
Ericka E.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not particularly impressed with the Eos lip balm spheres. The formula feels less hydrating than others I've tried, but still does a nice job protecting the lips nonetheless.
Jessica L.
La Puente, CA
Vanilla bean!! Best one out there! Just wish it was in ball form because it only comes limited edition like that. Defintately worth the money you pay and it lasts for quite while
Nicole B.
Mattawan, MI
I've used the Eos eggs before I was excited it's now in a stick. I didn't feel this formula was up to par. I like the stick, easier to carry but I don't feel it's ultra hydrating.
Kamylle G.
I enjoy how will the Chapstick goes on. It is very discreet and easy to use. I am happy with the sent of the lip balm. Keeps my lips really soft and getting chapped and winter.
Lily T.
I absolutely adore the eos brand, every product they come out with always amazes me in quality & scent. i would definitely recommend to anyone that's willing to give eos a try.
Katlyn L.
Pompano Beach, FL
These always make my lips soft. They can be super chapped and once I put this chap stick on they feel so hydrated. They also come in so many other delivers and they taste good!
Vanessa P.
Love this baby !!! Definitely a must have . Have purchased it repeatedly and never fell out of love with it. Nice after taste and not too expensive for such a good product ❤️❤️
Marinda B.
Winchester, Ca
I love this lip gloss I bought it on Amazon for a very great price that's a good quality and last long it goes on smooth and it smells really good I would buy this product again
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?