BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Erika C.
Upland, CA
I use this eos lip balm and let me tell you is the best for perfect lip moisturizer ... Very easy to apply and last until you remove it ... That's how good it is ...
Allie R.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Love that they came out with an organic option! Vanilla bean is an amazing sent, not over whelming to the senses, the texture of the balm stick is super creamy and soft, very long lasting!
Araceli G.
Norfolk, VA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF SO SMOOTH AND SOFT I am officially in love i bought 59 of them because they're so great I use them constantly I keep them in my purse and my coats so whoever my lips are chapped i just pull these things out and they do the job perfectly
sara c.
Reading, PA
These are so good except for the.part when sometimes they don't work very well for instance they sometimes leave little debris on your lips when you rub them together
Laurie T.
I just don't like the greasy feel of this product on my lips. It feels thick and gooey. I also had to keep applying it. It sinks in and disappears to fast. Not good!
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
I like EOS chapstick but the shape of their traditional chapstick isn't easy to carry around. I tried this one because of the packaging but I couldn't stand the taste
Julianna j.
This is the Chapstick I'm using at the moment, I just got it. Let me tell you it's great! it makes my lips feel very smooth and the scent just makes it even better.
Liz C.
Omaha, NE
I love how this smells. It is so soft and really helps my lips feel smooth and moisturized. I don't know if it lasts significantly longer than any other product, but still goes a long ways.
Cordeija J.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this one because i kept losing the egg. So far this is a great chap stick i use on myself and my baby. It's very soft and a little goes a long way. Definitely will try all scents
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND
I love this chapstick, it makes your lips so so soft and the smell is so good you just want to keep reapplying. It takes sad chappen lips and transforms them to soft silky kissable lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?