BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Martina C.
Fresno, CA
I love the eos lip balm sticks they are easier to me to apply and easier to stir as well I feel like the eos balm ball has too wide of a surface to apply and it gets on more then just your lips
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC
Kept my lips moisturized all day long! II love EOS products but i was errie when i came along this balm stick. it's more conveient than the balls because this can actually slip into jean pockets
Lisa K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Not my favorite from EOS. It just doesn't seem like the same quality of product. It goes on smooth but seems gritty afterwards. Smell is okay and flavor is subtle. Not as good as the EOS spheres.
Cherokee B.
I didn't care for this lip balm. It made my lips feel sticky and didn't do much for my dry lips. The smell is great and I love the packaging but all in all I would not buy this product again.
Brooke B.
Collins, OH
Got this at khols a month ago and I've used it everyday! My lips are so smooth it's outrageous! My tube is almost out so I have to get another soon! First time I've ever finished a Chapstick
Kailey R.
Leesport , PA
The chapstick is great. It smells amazing and makes your lips very soft. The tube it comes in though sticks and once the chapstick is up it does not want to roll down.
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
I love the eos brand! This stick is way more subtle than its egg shaped cousin and still has the same great formula without being too sticky! This is by far the best lip balm I've ever used!
Jennifer G.
Toledo, OH
I love this product it works very well in my lips. It makes my lips soft but regardless i still buy carmex to help dried and cracked lips. EOS doesnt heal or sooth cracked, dried, or raw lips.
Pamela G.
Lucedale, MS
During my labor with my fourth baby I had very bad dry lips and the nurse had given me a sample she had bought and it worked for my lips very well. It does leave a thin coat after applying.
Erika C.
Upland, CA
I use this eos lip balm and let me tell you is the best for perfect lip moisturizer ... Very easy to apply and last until you remove it ... That's how good it is ...
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?