BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lauren N.
Denver, CO
I love having Chapstick in a tube form so this works perfect for me! It's pretty inexpensive at Walmart so that's a huge plus- I haven't bought it since but I would definitely recommend it for anyone!
Shayle M.
Fort Morgan
Eos organic lip balm stick is amazing it's not only very soft but organic. Also it's my favorite flavor vanilla bean. I would recomend this if you want a really good rejuvenating organic lip balm.
Sneha P.
My fave I bought mine while on vacation in NY and I've never stopped using it it's the only one I have lost or just put away and I always see myself ruching for it. And the sent is so soft and light
Erica F.
Mansfield, OH
Great smell and very smooth to apply. Does not cake on your lips. Only negative is the tube was a little thick, does not fit in your pocket easily. Overall I would definitely recommend to a friend.
tara b.
I love eos products. they all are so moisturizing and feel amazing. although the sphere balms seem most popular, I prefer this stick. it smells so yummy, and makes tour lips look totally quenched.
Tiffany C.
Voorhees, NJ
This product was okay. It smells very nice. At first when I put it on, it felt kind of cakey. I did not like the feeling. It might be because I'm used to Chapstick, but I did not like the feeling.
Erica C.
I used to suffer from dry lips when I was a teenager. I mean, it was BAD! Then one day in high school, I found EOS and I was hooked! It cleared my lips and I haven't had that problem ever since!
Sarae S.
Converse, TX
I liked the lip balm but it just didn't cut it for me. However my teenage daughter swears but it and only uses eos. I liked the taste and feel but had to re-apply a few more times than I wanted
Meg H.
Hamden, CT
Eos is honestly my favorite chapstick to have, I usually always use the mint flavored because I feel like the mint is getting deeper into my lips and rehydrating them when they get really chapped
Martina C.
Fresno, CA
I love the eos lip balm sticks they are easier to me to apply and easier to stir as well I feel like the eos balm ball has too wide of a surface to apply and it gets on more then just your lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?