BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Taylor H.
Barnegat, NJ
I've been a fan of eos for years now and I just recently started using their lip balm sticks and now my collection is just growing. It goes on super smooth and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and plump.
Angelena S.
Dayton, NV
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! Always leaves my lips really soft but doesn't ever feel caked on. I love that it like a regularge chapstick instead of the egg shape so it doesn't wear down weird.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I did not like this product. Something in it made my throat feel weird. It actually tickled my throat to where I had to cough often. I don't think a lip product should do that.
Melissa K.
Fort Collins, CO
Yummy. Silky. Perfect. Makes my lips feel so soft. Loves the way it smells too
Enjoy the new shape it's easier to carry although the egg is nice to fiddle with when i am nervous
Liz L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these sticks!! I like the original eos but the shape is very bulky, I saw this product at ulta and didn't even hesitate to buy it! It has been one of my favorite chap sticks eve since! In love!!!
Vivian S.
La Center, KY
Let's face it, eos hit big, real quick and I was a sucker for it. At one point I had 5 different balms. This vanilla bean balm stick, was by far my favorite and it last forever!
Audry A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is ok. The coating it leaves on your lips is very waxy and is very thick! There is a lot of product in the container so it will last you a long time. Smells great!
Jessica S.
Gray, GA
I prefer the mint scent in the sphere shape. This worked okay but I didn't really like the vanilla scent and it seems the sphere has more product and easier to find in my purse.
chastity c.
Morganton, NC
I love this eos stick so much easier than the egg shape. Love to use this product in winter months when my lips get so chapped just a little of this and there baby soft again
Sahira F.
The Colony, TX
Smooth, not greasy, easy to apply, smells great, and true to scent name. Packaging is larger than your normal Chapstick brand lip balm. I find that when this is sitting in my jean pocket, it will warm up a bit and this slightly softens the balm and makes it glide on your lips afterword. This does the job, however, I wish it had SPF. If your lips are SUPER dry, I would imagine you'd need a heavier product.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?