BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jazmin S.
Garciasville, TX
I love vanilla chapstick!! it leaves your lips super smooth and smelling amazing/111 I recommend it so much for anyone with dry lips!!! its affordable and awesome!!
Charlotte H.
I love the vanilla bean scent and flavor but my all time favorite is the original Burt's beeswax and nothing compares to how it moisturizers and make you lips feel.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
I really do like EOS products. Now with that being said, for some reason I don't love the stick version of the lipbalm as much as the egg version. I might just not be crazy about the vanilla bean flavor and scent.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA
I've used the eos smooth stick for about 4 months now and seems to affective. One thing I would like to add is that it does moisturize lips for a while but also makes my lips very dry.
Celmira M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this change of shape for the eos balm! It is less of a burden to fit into bags and feels nice in your hand for application. The formul leaves my lips feeling silky smooth and j have one in all of my purses
Genni S.
Carol Stream, IL
I love this product better because unlike the egg shape you have more rokmnin your purse and i love the fact that this one does not mold like the egg shape if i had to pick i would pick this style in a heart beat
Rebekah P.
Poulsbo, WA
Any time I can find organic or chemical free, I'm all for it. Especially if I can find it in a brand I already love! I use this any time I use a matte lipstick, and I moisturizes without making my lips glossy.
Sophia V.
Dallas, TX
I like this better than the other eos packages. Easy to use and makes your lips really soft. Love how it's organic and doesn't leave your lips feeling irritated.
Pamela D.
Berkeley, CA
When I saw this at target I got really excited and decided to try it out. I don't know if it was just mine that was bad but, it had a really bad smell and it kind of dried my lips .
Away from its signature look, this tune of vanilla bean balm is one of the best things for your lips! it provide nourishment and smells great! it stays on your lips for a while so don't have to keep apllying.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?