BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of my favorite eos chap sticks! I love that it is in a stick form - a lot easier to tote around! Tastes great and same good moisturizing effects as the balls.
Shania A.
Malden, MA
Would not use very again. Yes the scent and packaging is nice but the amount of times that I had to re-apply and the greasy texture is not. I would recommend this one for the kids because for my lips it did little to nothing.
Nicole R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
The lip puomer is o e of the best things invent i think yet its not forever and it only take you a few mins to do it. I would tell a friend to. Use it to its amzinggggggg
noelle s.
Seattle, WA
I have eczema so my skin tends to be extremely dry, I don't like medicated balms because they taste funny if they end up in your mouth. EOS is a great formula and my lips love this, it's even better now that it is in stick form!
Christina M.
Independence, MO
Besides the best flavor, I love this brand because it offers organic products. It is my go chap stick because of how easy it is to use and I apply it under my lip stick, then over top as well to add sheen. I highly recommend it!
Rosa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a no go. This product caused me to have an allergic reaction. My lips swollen up for several days and I had to go to the doctors and get shots and steroids to help me.. I really don't like this product wouldn't try again
Bobe P.
I like the way it feels on my lips. I don't like when I stop wearing it though. It'll make my lips chapped like all of the other Eos products do. It's harms to keep my lips moisturized after stopping from using EOS lip balms.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
I love the vanilla scent on just about anything. Also it's my favorite flavor, I love the EOS brand it's really something good & they have made these great chapsticks that just smooth your lips.
Courtney D.
Shippensburg, PA
I'm currently using this product right now, and I would be lost without it. It smells amazing and leaves my lips incredibly smooth. I will definitely be purchasing another one when mine runs out!
Monique S.
Santa Clara
Very easy to use chapstick. I like its shape better than the circle shaped chap sticks. Not very long lasting, I feel like I have to continually add more to make sure my lips are moisturized. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?