BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Christina M.
Independence, MO
Besides the best flavor, I love this brand because it offers organic products. It is my go chap stick because of how easy it is to use and I apply it under my lip stick, then over top as well to add sheen. I highly recommend it!
Shania A.
Malden, MA
Would not use very again. Yes the scent and packaging is nice but the amount of times that I had to re-apply and the greasy texture is not. I would recommend this one for the kids because for my lips it did little to nothing.
Nicole R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
The lip puomer is o e of the best things invent i think yet its not forever and it only take you a few mins to do it. I would tell a friend to. Use it to its amzinggggggg
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of my favorite eos chap sticks! I love that it is in a stick form - a lot easier to tote around! Tastes great and same good moisturizing effects as the balls.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
I love the vanilla scent on just about anything. Also it's my favorite flavor, I love the EOS brand it's really something good & they have made these great chapsticks that just smooth your lips.
carly g.
Westbury, NY
It's OK I don't really recommend it I rather use my other chapstick but it's OK if it's all I have in my purse. When I get chaped lips it doesn't heal them all that fast.
Sherry A.
Cullman, AL
I really love this stuff. IT KEEPS YOUR LIPS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED ALL DAY. I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRY THE OTHER TYPES AND FLAVORS
Ali C.
Frostburg, MD
Definitely one of my favorite EOS products. I prefer this over the ball chapsticks. This flavor is definitely at the top of my list. Has a sort of ice cream flavor to it. I bought it at my local rite aid for about 5 dollars.
Brianne L.
Stoughton, MA
I have been collecting as many different flavors as I can but I was a little disappointed with this one..I didn't feel like it was as moisturizing as the sphere ones are.my lips became dry after use much faster than usual.
Kathe W.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this lip balm. The flavor is great, is provides great moisture, and the scent is awesome. I really like the shape of this EOS versus the traditional round version. Like the other flavors supplied in this form as well.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?